MEN’S FASHION IS GOING TO BE DOMINATED BY THE EFFECTS OF THE 60s AND 80s AS WELL AS MILITARY AND ATHLETHIC/ELEGANT THEMES IN THIS SEASON.
We see casual trends in 2015 men’s fashion. Casual clothing items are comfortable and informal. Business casual style that avoids neckties becomes prominent this season, while smart casual style that shows the possibility of being elegant without wearing a business suit draws the attention in daily life.
Here are the most prominent men’s trends for 2015 from outwear to accessories:
Trench coat that is the gift of armies and war leaders that challenge time is in fashion in 2015, too. Men are going to continue to carry the magic of the past on them this year also thanks to their trench coats.
- A leather trench coat is a good choice during seasonal changes.
This year, suits consist of three pieces that are tailored from the same fabric in combinations of jacket/vest/pants or coat/jacket/pants. Velvet suits are pretty popular in 2015.
- The ones who would like to draw the attention should prefer plaided suits.
– Deri trençkot mevsim geçişlerinde iyi bir seçim olacaktır.
Bu sene militer etki kadınlarda olduğu gibi erkeklerde de modacıların göz bebeği. Haki tonlar, kamuflaj desenler, ceketlerde, paltolarda, postallarda sıkça göreceğimiz temalardan…
Military clothing is the favor of fashion stylists in men’s fashion as well as ladies’ this year. We are going to see khaki tones and camouflage patterns used often for jackets, coats, and boots.
- You should definitely get a Napoleon jacket and a pair of army boots.
Men’s accessories are prominent in 2015. Especially oversized bags are very popular. Mufflers and wraps are among the details that are used widely in the name of looking stylish.
- You might prefer the leather ones among the large bags.
- When using mufflers and wraps, you should match your sweater and coat carefully.