SIMPLICITY, ELEGANCE, AND NOSTALGY THAT ARE AMONG THIS YEAR’S FASHION TRENDS DOMINATE THE BRIDAL GOWN DESIGNS.
Are you wondering this year’s trends when it comes to choose every girl’s dream and the symbol of purity and innocence: bridal gowns? Although its color remains always the same, designers offer many different options to brides for their special day by adding new details each year. What needs to be done for the brides-to-be is only to choose the most suitable model for their body type by following the latest trends closely.
Here are this season’s prominent trends and our tips:
Lace wedding dresses that symbolize nobility and grace are favored all around the world lately. Offered in many different varieties from long sleeved to strapless, and from ball-gown to A-line, lace bridal gowns are going to continue to be the most favored ones this season, too.
- French lacework dominates this season with low-cut, modest, or hijab models.
- You can wear a large stone necklace because lace wedding dresses are plain.
V-neck, which is indispensable for overweight women with small breasts, became a preferable model also among the wedding dress models. V-neck bridal gowns that almost all designers include in their collections appear with models that you won’t be able to take your eyes off.
- Choose a simple veil, since this model is very bold. This way, you will be drawing attention to the dress only.
- You can create a nice combination if you go for a low-cut V-neck with an open back cut.
Vintage wedding dresses that have become prominent last year are also in fashion this year. Especially, the models that are inspired from the 50s are prominent.
- If you would like to wear a vintage wedding dress, you must wear an actual one. However, if you don’t have one, you can select the best one among the available designer collections.
- Combine your vintage wedding gown with lace gloves or hats.
GOWNS WITH BEADS
Sparkling beaded gowns are among the models that are designed with pleasure. Although this season they sparkle less, they can still steal the hearts of many brides.
- If you choose a beaded gown, wear a makeup that is bolder and more striking.
- If you like plain gowns, you can choose a model that is beaded only around the belly and shoulders.