FALL FASHION OF 2015 TAKES US ON A JOURNEY THROUGH PUNK, THE MOVEMENT OF FREEDOM, LEOPARDS, EARTH, AND FLOWERS.
Natural colors are going to declare their domination this fall. Tones, using abstract figures and motives that are inspired by nature, are also waiting to greet us. As the harmony of black and white continues, a season that is going to make you want to go to the deepest parts of the jungle, and get lost in the ocean salutes us.
The symbol of wild spirits and freedom, Punk comes from the past to the present. Black leather pieces, studs, and chains are going to be reconstructed by the designers to continue to their domination this fall.
- If you’d like to reflect the Punk theme, you should wear leather outfits with chains, pins, nets, and studs.
- Instead of wearing Punk from head to toe, you can use one of those items mentioned above as a detail somewhere on your outfit.
Never avoid vivid colors this season. A fall that we are going to see the boldest colors everywhere is coming. Especially the tones of yellow are going to be the main sources of your elegant combinations, revealing the harmony of yellow with other colors.
- If you’d like to make a romantic selection that suits the season, tangerine is going to help you create a romantic style that recalls the sunset.
- If vivid colors are not for you, let yourself become mesmerized by the earth tones.
Leopard is a classic now. Although, it has been too many years, leopard is still popular. It has been a classic piece for the women who have a feminine dressing style. The designers have met leopard with the craziness of colors in clothing and accessories this season.
- If you are going to prefer to wear a leopard dress, you should combine it with simple pieces and accessories.
- Leopard is trendy in shoes and bags this season. If you are shy to wear it, you should definitely try using a leopard accessory.
It feels as if the designers are screaming for spring while we are greeting fall. One thousand and one different colors that are ready to pop up anytime anywhere come together to create flower patterns to add more life to our streets.
- Flower patterns have become a part of nightlife as well as daily life. You can make flower patterns, the joker in the pack of this season, your primary among your selections this fall.
- If you’ve liked the bohemian style of this summer, dresses with long sleeves and flower patterns are just for you.