2015 IS GOING TO BE A YEAR THAT INNOVATION WINDS BLOW IN THE AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR. THE COMPLETELY NEW OR MODIFIED VERSIONS OF OVER 200 NEW MODELS ARE GOING TO BE INTRODUCED.
2015 is going to be literally a year of automobiles. New technologies are going to be the focus of the year as well as new models and modified versions. While sports models draw the attention, urban SUVs are going to become popular. The introduction of over 200 new models has been expected in 2015. We are going to see an increase in the number of the hydrogen fuel cell and electric vehicles. The Auto Show that is going to take place in İstanbul in May is going to be the first automotive meeting of the year for our country.
Here are important innovations that we are going to see on roads in 2015:
– Aston Martin’s Vantage S roadster model with V12 engine is going to be on roads in the beginning of 2015.
– The new Cadillac Escalade is going to be introduced in January.
– Fiat 500’s sports version Abarth Biposto is going to be promoted.
– The 3-door body and new engine options of the Hyundai i20, which its sales have begun in 2014, are going to be added to the family in 2015.
– SVR version of Rover Sport is going to be more aggressive in 2015 with 550 horsepower.
– The new smart Fortwo is going to be on sale at the beginning of 2015.
– Mercedes C63 AMG with Twin-turbo V8 engine is going to be on sale in the new year ready for the racecourse.
– The luxury Mercedes Maybach S600 is getting ready to raise the bar in its class.
– Nissan Qashqai is going to be able to embrace its turbo-DIG-T with 163 horsepower version starting from January.
– The luxury sedan move of Infiniti; Q70 and Q50 are going to be on roads in February.
– Corsa, completely innovated model of Opel, is going to be marketed in our country in the first half of the year.
– Skoda’s innovated Fabia model is going to be offered in HB and Combi body options.
– Audi Q3 is going to be presented for sale following the modification in February.
– Audi’s A1 is going to be modified during the first half.
– BMW 2 series convertible is waiting for the first quarter.
– Maserati Quattroporte V8 is going to become more powerful in this year. The power of Maserati Ghibli V6 diesel is going to increase also.
What else is in 2015?
– Ford Mondeo, Ford C-Max, Ford Mustang
– Land Rover Freelander SUV
– Kia Sorento, Kia Rio, Kia Venga
– Mercedes CLA, Mercedes C63 AMG T, Mercedes A series
– Opel Adam S
– Alfa Romeo 4C
– Mini John Cooper Works
– Opel Mokka1.6 CDTI
– Toyota Auris, Toyota Mirai, Toyota C-IK
– Renault Espace
– Seat Leon Cupro, Seat Toledo
– Audi TTS Roadster
– BMW X5 M and X6 M, BMW X5 eDrive, BMW X1
– Honda CR-V
– Jeep Renagede
– Volvo XC90, Volvo S90 and V90
– Mitsubishi ASX
– Peugeot 208
– Renault Koleos
– Fiat Ducato Euro, Fiat Mazda Mx-5
– Opel Karl
– VW Golf Blue Motion, VW Tristar
– Mazda MX-5
– Opel Insignia
– Maserati Levant
– Mini Clupman
– Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV